How a Car Accident Lawyer Can Help You
Car accidents can leave people with serious injuries, expensive property damage, and lots of questions about their options for recovery. While doctors can help repair the physical damage, a lawyer can be helpful in various ways, including by helping injured people:
- Understand their options for justice and compensation
- Protect and advance their interests as they move forward
- Financially recover so they can focus on getting better and getting back to what’s more important.
At Dormer Harpring, we’re dedicated to helping people who’ve been seriously hurt in any type of car or traffic accident. Known for our personal, compassionate service, we are ready to listen to you and provide you with the unique, carefully-tailored representation that can help you obtain a favorable outcome to your case.
Auto Accident Attorneys: How We Can Help You Navigate the Path to Recovery
To help car accident victims build strong cases and support them along the way, a car accident lawyer at Dormer Harpring can:
- Obtain and analyze the police report – This can be key to determining the cause(s) of the accident and, consequently, who’s responsible for the crash.
- Retain expert witnesses, like tire tread analysts, accident reconstructionists, life care planners, and others – Expert witnesses can back up our clients’ cases, strengthening their claims.
- Stand up to insurance companies on behalf of injured people – Insurance companies are not generally looking out for accident victims. In fact, insurers may even go to some lengths to try to reduce or deny payouts to victims. An attorney can help fight back to make sure that insurance companies do not get in the way of victims’ rights to compensation.
- Compile additional evidence – This can include (but is by no means limited to) witness testimony, surveillance footage, doctors’ reports, vehicle damage estimates, etc. Such evidence can help establish the value of a claim, aiding victims in securing the full amount of compensation to which they are entitled.
- Provide honest advice throughout the legal process – This type of advice can be critical, especially when it’s time to make a decision about how to proceed with a case, whether to accept a settlement offer, etc. It’s important to know and understand both the good news and the bad when making decisions about your case.
- Help injured people financially recovery so they get back to normal – Don’t let an auto accident define or limit the rest of your life. With the help of an experienced attorney, your claim can be positioned for success. And that can help you put the crash behind you so you can fully focus on your overall recovery and future.
Value Added with Dormer Harpring: Aggressive Advocacy Backed by Caring Support
At Dormer Harpring, our attorneys are devoted to more than just vigorous advocacy and successful outcomes. We are also focused on providing:
- Personalized legal services – Our lawyers will listen to your concerns and provide you with responsive, personal service. We will make sure that you are always informed about your case so you can make the best decisions at every crossroads.
- Compassion and support – Our lawyers are not just about winning settlements. We care about our clients’ overall recoveries and future.
- Effective and unique representation in any setting – We carefully select cases and limit our caseloads so we can fully support our clients both inside and outside of the courtroom.
Contact a Denver Car Accident Attorney at Dormer Harpring
If you have been hurt in a car crash – or if you have lost a loved one in a fatal car wreck, contact a Denver car accident attorney at Dormer Harpring for high-quality, unique representation as you get onto the path to recovery.
Call us at (303) 747-4404 or email us via the contact form on this page.
At Dormer Harpring, we’re committed to representing people from all walks of life, and we know not everyone can afford to pay hourly legal fees up-front. With that in mind, we never charge for a consultation, and we offer contingent fee contracts, meaning we charge our legal fees based only on the amount we recover.
From offices based in Denver, our attorneys provide exceptional representation to people throughout Denver County, Adams County, Boulder County, Arapahoe County, Jefferson County, and the state of Colorado.