Denver Product Liability Attorneys
Suffered an Injury Due to a Defective Product?
Consumers generally have the right to expect that the products they buy and use are safe and will not cause them harm. Unfortunately, however, some profit-hungry manufacturers compromise consumers’ safety by bringing dangerous, faulty or toxic products to market. These decisions can cause serious harm to unsuspecting consumers.
When a dangerous product makes its way into your hands and causes harm, consult a lawyer. Consulting an attorney can be essential to understanding your options for recovery. At Dormer Harpring, our Denver product liability attorneys help injured consumers recover from the harm caused by faulty products.
What Are Common Defective Product Cases?
Our product liability lawyers provide aggressive legal advocacy to injured consumers. We handle various types of injury claims, such as those related to faulty or dangerous:
- Medical devices and equipment
- Medications, including prescription and over-the-counter drugs
- Children’s toys and furniture
- Household appliances and furniture
- Motor vehicle equipment, including airbags, tires, seat backs, electronic systems and children’s car safety seats
- Sporting and recreational equipment, including defective helmets, rock climbing, skiing, snowboarding and bicycling equipment
- Lawn care and landscaping tools
- Hardware, handiwork and construction tools
- Flooring materials, drywall and other construction or building materials
How Can a Denver Product Liability Lawyer Help Me?
After suffering an injury due to a defective product, it is important to speak with a lawyer about your situation. Our Lakewood product liability lawyers may be able to help you prove when manufacturers or other parties have:
- Failed to properly test the safety of their products
- Failed to provide adequate instructions on how to safely use their products
- Used toxic, hazardous and/or substandard materials in manufacturing products
- Designed products to have inherent flaws or dangers
- Made mistakes in the manufacturing process or processes
- Failed to warn the public about the risks associated with their products
We are skilled at going up against large companies and corporate lawyers. Our firm has the knowledge, insight and resources necessary to:
- Protect your rights at every phase of your product liability case
- Hold negligent manufacturers accountable for the harm they have caused
- Bring even the most complex product liability cases to favorable resolutions
Contact a Denver Product Liability Lawyer at Dormer Harpring
Have you been harmed by any type of defective, faulty or dangerous product? Contact our product liability lawyers for unique representation as you get onto the path to recovery. Our lawyers represent clients in Denver, Lakewood, Littleton and the surrounding areas.
We are committed to representing people from all walks of life. This means that we never charge for a consultation. It also means that our legal fees are “contingent,” meaning they’re based only on the amount we recover. You can call us at (303) 747-4404 or use our online contact form to find out more about how we can help you.