How a Slip & Fall Lawyer Can Help You
After a slip and fall accident, injured people may wonder if they really need an attorney to represent them moving forward. They may not realize how complex their case is; they may be considering taking a settlement offer; or they may simply not realize how a lawyer can help them improve their chances of a successful claim.
At Dormer Harpring, we’ve found that, while a lawyer isn’t required, having a lawyer in these cases can make all of the difference in the quality or amount of a victim’s recovery –the right lawyer can the key to favorable resolutions.
When you trust one of our Denver slip and fall accident lawyers to represent you, you can rely on our knowledge and insight when it comes to:
- Taking care of all of the complicated administrative work – Some meticulous, ongoing work can be necessary to position slip and fall accident cases for success. This can involve gathering and analyzing accident reports, preparing the court paperwork, ordering and analyzing medical records and bills, etc.At Dormer Harpring we can take care of all of this for you. And our commitment to representing people from all walks of life means that we never charge for a consultation and that our legal fees are “contingent,” meaning they’re based only on the amount we recover.
- Dealing with insurance companies – Insurance companies can be difficult to deal with when it comes to injury and compensation claims. They may give injured people the runaround or act in bad faith, especially if they do not think that people know their rights and/or have lawyers protecting them.We are skilled at working with and, when needed, standing up to insurance companies. We know the tactics they use to try to reduce or deny claims, and we know how to combat these tactics to protect our clients’ rights and interests.
- Fighting for you in court if and when necessary – Favorably settling cases before trial is usually the goal because it can help get injured parties the compensation they need sooner and with lest risk. This, however, is not always possible. And, when it is not, our slip and fall lawyers can aggressively defend your rights in court.
- Helping you get your life back to normal after an injury – Securing compensation after a slip and fall can be an important step to the overall recovery process. It is not, however, the only or first step in the process. Before that step is reached, victims will need to navigate the claims process. Having the support of a compassionate lawyer – like the slip and fall attorneys at Dormer Harpring – along the way can empower injured people and help them reclaim their lives.
You Are Not Alone in Your Recovery – A Denver Slip & Fall Attorney at Dormer Harpring is Ready to Help You
For unique representation in a Colorado slip and fall case, contact a Denver slip & fall attorney at Dormer Harpring by calling (303) 747-4404 or by emailing our firm via the contact form on this page.
With us on your side, you will get more than exceptional representation. You will also receive:
- Personalized legal services – We customize our service to meet your specific needs and the unique details of your case. We will listen to your concerns and provide you with responsive service moving forward so you are always informed and can make the best decisions for you and your case. We keep our caseload down so we can give all of your clients the best possible representation.
- Added value – We care about more than just winning settlements. We care about your overall recovery and future. We can help ensure access to medical care while taking care of the complicated work necessary to help you financially recover.
- Effective representation in any setting – We carefully choose our cases so we can provide you with superior representation at every stage of your case.
From offices based in Denver, our attorneys provide high quality representation to people throughout Denver County, Adams County, Boulder County, Arapahoe County, Jefferson County, and the state of Colorado.